We have a position available based at our Stourport Office to provide general clerical support and assistance to one of our solicitors.
The role would suit a law graduate, and/or someone who is ultimately seeking to become a Paralegal or Legal Executive, who is looking to develop their own legal knowledge and skills.
The position involves assisting one Solicitor and will require the following skills:
- Fast and accurate typist (ideally at least 65 wpm)
- Proficient Computer Skills (you will be required to undertake audio-typing using digital dictation, use case management to prepare letters, emails and bills, as well as undertake other general clerical tasks)
- Conscientious with need for accuracy
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, when required and show initiative
- Willingness to prepare some standard legal documents
- Be polite with clients and be able to deal sympathetically with clients
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to apply for any positions please send your CV and covering letter to:-
Esther Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org