|Up to £100,000
||£750.00 plus VAT (£900.00 inc VAT)
|£100,001 – £175,000
||£850.00 plus VAT (£1,020.00 inc VAT)
|£175,001 – £250,000
||£925.00 plus VAT (£1,110.00 inc VAT)
|£250,001 – £300,000
||£1,000.00 plus VAT (£1,200.00 inc VAT)
|£300,001 – £400,000
||£1,075.00 plus VAT (£1,290.00 inc VAT)
|£400,001 – £500,000
||£1,150.00 plus VAT (£1,380.00 inc VAT)
|£500,001 – £600,000
||£1,250.00 plus VAT (£1,500.00 inc VAT)
|£600,001 – £700,000
||£1,350.00 plus VAT (£1,620.00 inc VAT)
|£700,001 – £800,000
||£1,450.00 plus VAT (£1,740.00 inc VAT)
|£800,001 – £900,000
||£1,550.00 plus VAT (£1,860.00 inc VAT)
|£900,001 – £1,000,000
||£1,600.00 plus VAT (1,920.00 inc VAT)
VAT will be added at the current rate (presently 20%)
For properties over £1,000,000.00, please contact us for a bespoke quotation.
- We charge a £20.83 + VAT (£25 Inc. VAT) TT fee.
- Our add on for leasehold sales/purchases is £150 +VAT (£180.00 inc VAT)
- VAT will be payable on our fees and some disbursements, and we will confirm which disbursements carry VAT in our formal quotation or as we advise you to incur them.
- If at any stage, our fees change, we will notify you and discuss the reason for any changes. This would typically occur if you change your instructions or your case involves an unforeseen complexity.
Our fees assume that:
- The transaction is concluded promptly, and no unforeseen complications arise.
- All parties to the transaction are cooperative, and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation.
- For Leasehold matters, this is the assignment of an existing lease and is not the grant of a new lease.
- No indemnity policies are required. Additional disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.
Disbursements and Other Costs
Disbursements are costs related to your matter payable to third parties, such as Land Registry fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smooth process.
You will be provided with a full list of disbursements in our formal quotation. If you incur any further disbursements during your case, you will be notified in advance of the reason and the amount.
If your property is leasehold, you may also be expected to purchase a management pack from the management company and freeholder. If this is required, we will notify you of the costs once this information is provided to us.
How Long Will My Property Sale Take?
How long it will take from your acceptance of an offer to the completion of your property will depend on several factors. The average process takes between 12-16 weeks.
Depending on several factors, it can be quicker or slower, and we will notify you if we believe your transaction may take longer than average or if something occurs in your case to extend the transaction time.
If you are selling a leasehold property that requires an extension of the lease, this can take longer. In such a situation, additional charges would apply. We will notify you of the additional costs and time estimate when the buyers’ solicitors or we have engaged the landlord to discuss the extension.
If you have any questions relating to our services or our fees, please get in touch with us today.